Monday, November 29, 2010

Extending My Thanksgiving Holiday!


Busy two weeks.......Leslie here for a couple of days before Thanksgiving, then the storm of all storms hit Salt Lake. On Wednesday before Thanksgiving Kay came by and we headed for Park City and the Christensons for Thanksgiving. Dareen's brother and family joined us, so we had a merry group. Ate and ate then headed down the hill in the snow cat, gate frozen but finally got out to the cars and home about seven. Friday I spent making out bills, watering plants and packing for a week in Vernal. The Christenson's came by about three and we headed for Vernal. Pretty good trip till we hit Heber and found that BYU lost to the U by one measly point! Sunday was fun as Sherrie and Brayden both talked in church about their Africa trip. Had a nice dinner and watched a movie. Tonight we are off to the Festival of Trees to see what Sherrie's Tree goes for then they will drive in and stay at my house and fly to LA tomorrow for a few days of shopping. I get to baby sit my three sweet grandsons. Panniers will drive out this weekend and take me home. I hear I am missing another bad storm in Salt Lake, great weather here..............

No comments: