Tuesday, November 9, 2021

UNCERTAIN......

So many thngs are uncertain.....like marriage!
We are all sucked up in Sher's divorce...wanting to help but not sure how...Darren has turned into a real devil....trying to get my phone transferred from his account to Karrie's...met at verison twice with Richie and Brayden and Karrie aand Scott....still no phone...guess I will have to change my number in order to move on...God will make him pay....Brayden is trying to play it down the middle......some times it doesn't work.....he wants both parents in his life and his baby's ....he may end up with neither....Karrie and Pam have been her go tos.....she tells me little....She doesn't understand...."I have been there....done that"..... 37 years ago! She is strong and will make him regret it someday......
 

No comments: