Sunday, November 21, 2021

NICE VISIT.....

I feel so sorry for people without sisters.....I was so lucky....  I had three.....two are gone....but I dearly love and enjoy the one I have left.  Leslie has been through so much this last year....broke her hip....two operations....knee and ankle problems and constant pain...but she doesn't give up she just keeps pushing on.  She, Mike and Kristy came and got me yesterday and we had  a nice lunch together and a couple hours visit .....she called awhile ago and is safely home in Mesquite.
Wish we lived closer to each other.
Had lunch with Cleon and a visit here with Patty......thankgoodness for old friends.  I try not watch much news.....Biden is throwing our country away and it frustrates me! I need to get busy and wrap my Christmas presents......  done shopping thankgoodness.   Need to get a buster shot and many of us still wearing masks.
 

No comments: