Sunday, November 21, 2021

GRADITUDE......

Sunday morning.....another weekend rolls around......today I heard a good talk on GRATITUDE.....
Every morning in my prayers I thank God for another day on this great earth.....for my family and neighbors.....They suggested a gratitude journal to write down every day something you are thankful for.....I am thankful for so many things I don't know where to begin.....My nice home....three beautiful daughters that are so helpful and nine grand kids I adore.....some are very caring .....others not so much.....but I love them all. My neighbors are so caring and keep me going....I am greatful for things like my husband walking out 36 years ago...hard at first....but led to a wonderful life and I am happy Darrren walked out...Sherrie and the boys deserve better....I have arthritis but I could have many things worse......Yes....I am truly greatful for so much.

 

No comments: