Thursday, January 14, 2016

TO THINE OWN SELF BE TRUE.....

 
I like what Steve Jobs says...."Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.  Don't be trapped by dogma--which is living with the results of other people's thinking.  Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice.  And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.  They somehow already know what you truly want to become......everything else is secondary." He was his own man......and Peanuts has some good advice also.  My favorite presupposition is:  THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FAILURE.....ONLY FEED BACK!
Kennedy told me three more days and his mother would be home, I think he is starting to get a little lonesome for her.  He has taken very good care of me and as long as we follow her list of "to dos" ....no problem.  It is a little warmer in Vernal today and the  sun is shinning brightly. Pam said Salt Lake had been cold also......was going to take Ken out to eat tonight but he got an invite to go to a movie with friends ......so will do it tomorrow night.......I hate going out in the cold anyway.

No comments: