Thursday, January 7, 2016

12 DAILY REMINDERS......

I don't know if it's just a new year starting and realizing you better make what time you have left count......maybe its' the season and gloomy weather.....who knows but the following list of reminders kinda pushes your buttons....
1. The past cannot be changed......I don't know what I have done....but it must be pretty bad that one of my daughters has quit speaking to me!  I keep asking myself if I am a bad mother.
2.  Opinions don't define your reality......I surely hope not.
3.  Everyone's journey is different......I know that .....and try to stick to my own.
4.  Things always get better with time.....Yes, it took me 30 years to able to spend time with my X and not want to kill him.
5..Over thinking will lead to sadness......I realize anything you give power to grows bigger so I must move on with my hurts.
6. Happiness is found within.....THINK POSITIVE, BE POSITIVE. (positive thoughts create positive things)......you must have faith with this one.
7.  Smiles are contagious....Kindness is free....You only fail if you quit!
8.What goes round.....comes round~  Oh yes, I have seen this in action and know it is very true if only people would realize this before they make a decision.We have a fair and even God watching over all.....and how you treat others will come home to roost some day.
YOUR LIFE IS A RESULT OF YOUR CHOICES....IF YOU DON'T LIKE YOUR LIFE IT IS TIME TO MAKE SOME BETTER CHOICES.
7.  .

No comments: