Sunday, January 24, 2016

SO TRUE......

Oh the pleasures of being old.......Old man winter struck again last night, but nothing like they are getting back EAST......I guess this last storm has broken all kinds of records.   My neat neighbor dug me out about one, but it is to cold to go anywhere.......made dill pickle soup?????
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I know you have been lying awake at night wondering why baby diapers have brand names such as "Luvs" "Huggies" and  "Pampers".......while under garments for old people are called "Depends."?......Well here is the low down on the whole thing......When babies crap in their pants people are still gonna luv'em ....hug'em and pamper'em.....but when old people crap in their pants, it "Depends" on who is in their will.....Glad I got that straightened out so you can rest your mind........

No comments: