Thursday, January 5, 2012

WHICH ANIMAL ARE YOU DRAWN TO?



Having grown up with and near many Indians of America I have heard often of spirit guides or totems that are key aspects of Native American beliefs, and generations of healers have studied the character traits of both humans and animals in order to understand how spirit guides influences affect our lives.......explained by author of Animal Spirit Guides.

Your totem, is a valuable ally in helping to navigate life's challenges, empowering you in both the material and spiritul worlds. The author listed an owl, a horse, a wolf. a bear and an eagle and said choose the one that draws you in, then read the message to uncover why your totem is sending you this message to help you feel more joyful every day.

I looked them over and was drawn to the Eagle and it's message to me: Your happiness secret Post A Gratitude List.....If the eagle resonates with you, your are destined to be a positive role model for those who get bogged down by day-to-day stressors. "The eagle has an amazing perspective that land animals miss." "When you focus on the big picture, you're benefiting from the eagle's wisdom" Try making a list of things you appreciate and value---posting it where others can see it---to guide you and your loved ones to true contentment. That is so strange because of a new years resolution I made a list for an "attitude of gratitude" and have already started sending thank you notes.....to people in my condo who work tirelessly to make it a nice place for me to live, to three of my grandchildren who so uncomplainingly clean my house and do yard work for me, I don't ask, but their mother is teaching them to reach out. A nephew who went out of his way to remember me at Christmas and a cousin who faithfully checks on me and worries when she can't contact me. Coincidents? Maybe, but I think not! My list is long and I will continue to say thank you to many people.

No comments: