Sunday, January 15, 2012

SO WHAT5 IS NEW?



If you have heard it once, you have heard it a hundred times......"Have a good weekend!" Just exactly what is a good weekend? Everyone seems to be different so that makes them all good, unless your sick in bed. This weekend I am grandmothering which is one of my favorite past times.

I am determined to make life an adventure. You know even something simple like a conversation with a strange, a cooking class, a road trip. Adventure should be anything that excites or stimulates you. Adventure should be life.

A real adventure takes no planning, no control, no guide book or internet research, no list of "to do or see." Just go with the flow----get hints from the natives who know the place. The natives this weekend are 16, 18 and 10.....and are always taking me on a new adventure. Today is a cloudy, grey, cold January day......looks like a storm might come in which would be welcome to many (not me). But, I know the sun is shinning somewhere!

No comments: