Tuesday, January 18, 2011

BIG FAT CHOCOLATE DOUGHNUT


Last year my New Years Resolution was: a big fat bank account and a slim body. At the end of 2010 I found I had a slim bank account and a big fat body.........so this year I stayed away from that skinny body stuff. I just realized my sweet tooth goes out and celebrates without my permission.......I can see a big fat chocolate doughnut and while I am trying to decide "if I will or if I won't"...I find the sucker is mostly gone, and I have hardly gotten a taste. It seems my cravings for chocolate doughnuts and my conscience aren't on the same page. Candy bars I can walk away from, most pies and even cheese cake at the Cheese Cake Factory...... which my family goes bonkers over, I can say "no", I'll take a bite of yours. But, there is something about a big chocolate doughnut that my sweet tooth is stronger than my conscience.
I have realized today is the oldest I have ever been and yes,the youngest I will ever be, so enjoy this day while it lasts. If it makes me happy to eat desert first.........why not?
I think my family have just given up on me and I find lots of fun chocolate doughnuts floating in and out of my life. I have been busy looking for a new chandelier for my dinning room. Yesterday we shopped for and I made my youngest granddaughter a "minkie" blanket to snuggle in, we had fun picking out the material which she bought with her baby-sitting money. The weather has finally opened up and we have been getting sunshine and good air, but more winter is forecast for Wednesday............Oh well, that's life.

No comments: