Monday, February 1, 2010

Aries, a Hawk on the native Americans totem:

You're here not by chance, but by God's choosing. His hand formed you and made you the person you are. He compares you to no one else. You are one of a kind. You lack nothing that his grace can't give you. He has allowed you to be here at this time in history to fulfill his special purpose for this generation.
We were born on the day that was chosen for us. I am just barely an Aries, April 19. A few more hours and I would have missed it. "Like most cultures, Native Americans developed an astrological system to better understand themselves." Interestingly my animal on the totem is a HAWK..........defined this way: You Are A Leader! Because hawks fly so high, they're seen as having great status, even magical powers", says Durbin. Like you, they display powers of leadership. "You're adventurous, always looking for the next challenge,"says astrologer Maria Shaw, author of Star Gazer. "And just like the bird, you need your freedom!" Yes, yes, thats me! One more day and I would have been a Taurus, that animal on the totem is a Beaver......... which isn't bad.........It says, You're Resilient! Beavers are strategic planners, "capable of completely changing their environment for their own peace and security." says Durbin. "They're among the most sensible and adaptable mammals on earth." Regardless of obstacles, you tend to fulfill your dreams, simply because of your amazing determination! You're a force to be reckoned with in work and in love! Some of this feels right with me also. I have never spent much time on this, but it is interesting in a way.
I am greatful today for having the money to pay my bills and a warm, safe place to live.

No comments: