Tuesday, March 24, 2020

SCOTTIE.....

This is Scottie Cook......the youngest of  my nine grandchildren.......he opend his mission papers tonight......he is off to Brazil in July........YES.....I will cry....I always do when one of them leave.  He is a senior and graduating from Brighton High....but sitting it out till May.....when hopefully we are all let out of intermingling......and he can have graduation. He is such a cute....friendly.....smart boy. THIS Coronaviris has really screwed up things for young kids.....heard the summer olympic in Tokoyo is pushed up further till next year.  So many sick and dying people all over the world...My kids have me home bound.....but  got my taxes turned in today!
Had three naps and a half dozen sncks and it's still the same day....sleep and eat?

No comments: