Sunday, March 29, 2020

FINALLY GOT TIME....

After years of  wanting to thoroughly clean my house but lacking the time........this week I discovered that wasn't the reason,,,,,I guess I am out of excuses now as I have way too much time to do nothing,,,,,Soon I will be talking to my shadow or the spiders......tv is good but so tired of the same old stuff,
I am making a sign for my front door.......
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE...NO ONE CAN STOP BY UNANNOUNCED...WE AINT SICK, WE JUST DON'T TRUST YOU AROUND OUR TOILET PAPER?
Tomorrow is the last day of March.....I guess it will be a March we will never forget.   We buried Grandpa Bud Christenson......Coronoviris sent all of us into "lock up"....as it took over NYC and  moved into every state....especially hard for the elderly over 65 and babies......my catagory.....so here I am missing all that retail therapy.  I must learn to shop on line I guess.....where there is a will....there is a way!  Thank goodness for the phone...tv.....Ipad....knitting ......Sudoko books and my computer....all good for wasting time.....do need to exerise more.
And soon Spring came ......and healed our earth again!

No comments: