Sunday, March 22, 2020

ALL ALONE.....

I love this picture.......This is me doing Retail Therapy......on my last leg.....in empty stores.....how long will this last?   God only knows....and he won"t tell.....
The only time I saw empty shelves was in Warsaw.....many years ago......and as I.....a tourist was standing in line to get some bread and cheese....available to many hungry people.......did not realize the panic these wonderful people felt as we do about ..."toilet paper" today!....I am thinking about having a "beday".....have no idea how to spell it....I am not French......they don't need paper!......My darling neighbor.....Honh...... brought me 8 rolls yesterday and 8 for Bray from COSTCO......plus a huge stake and mac an cheese.....I have an angel next door.....THIS PICTURE     ....HUNTS ME????

No comments: