Saturday, September 22, 2018

DOES YOUR HEART GOOD.....

I LOVE SEEING PICTURES LIKE THIS....NICCI AND BILL CELEBRATING FIVE YEARS OF MARRIAGE....AND STILL LIKING EACH OTHER.......NO, NO KIDS.....AND PROBABLY WILL NEVER HAVE ANY.....JUST  OLLIE THE DOG.....BOTH VERY BUSINESS AND SOCIALLY INVOLVED AND INTO THEIR CAREERS.  I decided to write them a note and thank them for the fun time we had together at Will's wedding....BILL  was always right there with an arm or hand to get me on the bus....down the hill to my seat ....etc....and my Nicci, Nicci is so me....life is an adventure for her and has been since she was little......we love clothes  and BIG jewlery!!!  I decided to write all the kids a note.....yes, WRITE them a note so they know we have a postal service and everything is not TEXT.....that I don't read anyway!  I know it will shock them.....but that is OK. Then I wrote Richi B a note and told him how I enjoyed the pictures of him climbing MT Nebo etc and keep it up....."You only go around once in life....but if you do it right....Once is enough." And to never forget how much his Grammie loves him !  My grandkids....My Life!  I will write all the others along the way.....

No comments: