Tuesday, September 11, 2018

10 DAYS AND COUNTING......

Do I look like I just survived a 3 day wedding celebration in Park City????  The last 10 days have flown by.....Labor Day was very quiet as Ken went to Lake Powell with his family....I slept a lot and got packed......nothing exciting.....Kinda sad Labor Day says......summer is over!
Pam picked the dog and I up Thursday afternoon.....leaving Gigi at her house with Lisa the dog sitter.......packed in Bill and Nicci and headed for Park City.  They were so kind as to buy my Marriott Hotel room......feed and drink me and always had an arm or hand to help me along....such great kids.....of course weddings are always fun.
I am not use to this kind of wedding......Rehearsal dinner given by Pam and Rob at the West End Distillery......we piled into a "big black bus"....drove half an hour up to Wanship to this distillery to have dinner and a tour???? With the open bar you can imagine the happy people on the bus on the way home.....and the hang overs on the golf course the next morning!!!!
Friday I slept in.....Pam and I went out to breakfast and then joined the group by the pool for lunch.....after which I was ready for a nap....darn, missed Dr Phil.....Went out to dinner that night with the Pannier group......Slept in Saturday.....coffee and a roll at a nearby coffee shop...slept....... then got ready for the big event at 4 PM.......It was either keep up or keep out???  I have 6 of my 9 grandkids  married.....I am not sure I can hold up for another one or two?

No comments: