Saturday, September 23, 2017

PEOPLE I LOVE......

Some days you just have a lot of gratitude in your heart for the people who make your life what it is.....This darling couple are Amy and Dave Baine......some of  the Christenson's very best friends.....and mine.  Dave is Darren's dad manager of his apartments in SLC and right hand man who does everything for Bud.  She has great parents that went to Mexico with us once......and they are great fun on the house boat.
This smiley group are my grandkids and significant other......Matt and Annie......who is quiet pregnant, Richie, Ken and Alex......Scott didn't make it because it was home-coming at Brighton High that day.....and of course the star of the day was Brayden.  I thank my three daughters for having these wonderful children for me to love.
This is my Nicci on her wedding day in Minneapolis 4 years ago......she has moved to Seattle to work for Amazon as she thought they were more progressive than General Mills where she worked in MN.  She is my party girl and social butterfly and very smart.....Bill.....her husband will be working for Microsoft in Seattle.  I am lucky to have Tiff and Will in Salt Lake and get to see them some.
Cold Fall day......Ken and I went to Walmart this morning.  Patty came by for coffee.  Hope we can find something good on TV tonight.

No comments: