Sunday, September 3, 2017

JUST SLEEP.......


WHY IS IT WHEN YOU GET OLD.......YOU CHANGE?
I guess for so many years you have a mate and a house full of kids around......and everyone is coming and going......and then you get old and alone and you find out they are going.......not coming any more!!!!  My sister keeps tempting me to move down by her and who knows in a year when I  finish my mission?????  I JUST MIGHT.   I doubt the kids would even notice I was gone......
NO......I  don't enjoy being old....but i would rather be old than dead!  OLD is such a scary word and denotes bad things........maybe we should start referring to "age" as "levels".......I am at level 85, and of course level 100 would be everyone's goal.......Sounds cooler than just being "an old person."
What do I do with a long quiet Holiday weekend when all the kids are out of town???? SLEEP.....AND tend dogs.

No comments: