Sunday, September 3, 2017

FALL......


I use to love Fall......the kids excited about school starting.....and you too.  The weather cools down and when you live where you have four seasons the hills turn red and orange and gold.....you dig out your favorite sweaters and the stores are full of Halloween and Thanksgiving decorations.....and all those fresh vegetables everywhere......BUT....... now Fall only says one thing to me.....Snow in a couple of months and arthritis kicks in.......time to hibernate!  My only exercise now days is "retail therapy".....you know pushing your cart up one isle and down another while you shop.....you do get lots of steps in.  OH, I get a little more exercise if you count.....I JUMP to conclusions .......I DRAG my feet a lot now days.....I still try and THROW my weight around a little.....I STRETCH the truth now and then.....Then I PUSH my luck and PULL other people's legs now and then......next time I go into the Doctor and she asks about my exercising......I think I will mention some of these to her???

No comments: