Sunday, September 10, 2017

I DO BELIEVE IN KARMA.......

LAWS OF KARMA
1......CAUSE AND EFFECT.......You reap what you sow.
2.......CREATION............We  create what we focus on.
3......HUMILITY.....Accept what is and let go what was and work towards what will be....... 
4......GROWTH.......We must change ourselves.....not others to grow.
5......RESPONSIBILITY.......Our lives    are a result of our actions.
6......CONNECTIONS.....Everything is connected and   serves an equal purpose.
7.....FOCUS......One cannot focus on good and bad at the same time.
8.........GIVING.....The way we treat others proves our intentions......
9......HERE AND NOW.....All we really have is this moment....(my favorite).
10......CHANGE.......Life gives us the same lessons until we learn them.
11,,,,,PATIENCE AND REWARD.......We will always get out of life what we put into it!
The usual weekend......slept yesterday, church today and glued to the TV watching IRMA destroy Florida.....so sad.  Talked to my sweet sister and made my day.....I should be there helping her.  As I was watering the plants on my patio and smelling the good bar-b-q of the neighbors....I had to just stop and say 'THANK YOU GOD'  I am not going through the fires and hurricanes that are happening all around me......my thoughts are with those wonderful people going through all the heart aches of losing their homes and all their treasures of a life time.\
"THERE WILL BE MOMENTS IN YOUR LIFE YOU ARE NOT PREPARED FOR"

No comments: