Sunday, September 10, 2017

HEAD FOR THE HILLS........


THESE TWO PEOPLE HAVE SAVED MY LIFE SINCE I MOVED FROM 6298 MADRID ST!!!!
This is Gay and Ivan Hill......and they gave me permission to HEAD FOR THE HILLS......IF I EVER NEED ANYTHING!!!  And I do.   Ivan has weeded my flower beds and gets out his snow blower and cleans my side walk and drive way in the winter......they bring me food and take me to church functions....Gay is my confident and Relief Society teacher........"GOD DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE PEOPLE YOU WANT IN YOUR LIFE.......HE GIVES YOU THE PEOPLE YOU NEED."......They were my life savers and my kids like them.   I have other wonderful neighbors who feed Ken and I and check on us constantly......Hhon....who is VIET NAMESE keeps us in goodies and Suzanne, who grew up in Farmington,NM......In the Four Corners is wonderful......She is single.......about 10 years younger than I am.......and her grandfather's brother....BOBBY TAYLOR......from RED MESA, NM.....married Don and I 61 years ago????

No comments: