Wednesday, April 6, 2016

READY TO GO.........


I am with this guy on that!!!!  For so many years I was off around the world to see something new......now not so much....but I am packed and off to spend the rest of the month taking care of little sister after her foot operation in Mesquite, NV....Pam and Sherrie are tending Gigi and the neighbors and SimpliSafe will be taking care of my house.  It will be warm and I need a change of scenery......maybe some movies and slip a few nickels in the slots.  When I get home it will be flower planting time and hopefully summer will have arrived.  Depression is no fun!!!
          'Try not judge people.....You don't know what it took someone to get out of bed, look and feel as presentable as possible and face the day.....You never truly know the daily struggle of others""
         "Within you is the power to rise above any situation or struggle and transform into the brightest, strongest version of you ever!"
           So glad that Leslie and Brayden are both healing nicely from their foot operations.....and glad to have my BRAY home.

No comments: