Thursday, April 14, 2016

I AM LEARNING.......

 
I am trying to learn how to walk away from people and situations that threaten my peace of mind, self respect or my self worth!......some days it works and some days it doesn't work.  We all have a choice every single day to choose to feel blessed......to live in a free country, have good health, a roof over our head and food. We have the choice to feel grateful for what we have.....or not.  We have the choice to get excited, be thankful, be happy and count our blessings.....I have so many and get angry with myself when I don't live up to my potential......and thank God for every day.
"THE ONLY TIME TO LOOK BACK IS TO SEE HOW FAR GOD HAS BROUGHT YOU"
Today my Kenney was having his four wisdom teeth out and thinking about going on a mission.  I hope he pops back like Brayden did.....Alex had a harder time with it.
Tamrie and Jarred and Brayley stayed all night with us last night.....so we had a full house.  Kristi and Philip are cooking dinner for us tonight.  Windy, cloudy and cooler today.

No comments: