Saturday, April 23, 2016

GHOSTING........

 I quietly slipped out of Salt Lake City  about three weeks ago.....I only told several people that I was going and would be gone a month.  I read an article called "GHOSTING".......where people just slipped away without a goodbye or anyone knowing for sure where they had disappeared to......I realized that is what I had more or less done.  I was very depressed and bored and lonely and feeling sorry for myself and just wanted to get away.......no friends, neighbors, dog etc......a change.  I have been use to traveling in my life and had breaks away......which always made home and your own bed welcome to get back to......those days are over for me and I must realize it and adjust I guess.....I have really enjoyed a new state, a fun visit with my side of the family and never a dull moment with my sister....Yesterday we went to see "THE HUNTSMAN" .......then her kids came for dinner......today we are off to see "THE BOSS" and have been getting dinner ready for the kids again tonight.  Duke going with us.   My kids my fly in tomorrow to take me home.....depends on what the weather does this weekend.
Leslie baked a pineapple upside down cake and made tacos......I made bacon bark....fun but think I like the chocolate cracker bark the best that I made the other day........
"AT ANY MOMENT YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAY......"THIS IS NOT HOW THE STORY IS GOING TO END!"

No comments: