Thursday, April 21, 2016

I TURNED 84!!!!!

 
So happy to enjoy another birthday even though I spent it in bed with stomach cramps........oh well...... I am still alive and kicking.  I am spending my birthday month in Nevada with my sister.  I did get in a birthday party two days  earlier with the relatives in this area  and the Christensons sent flowers.....plus many Birthday wishes on face book.
       I have come a long ways from this picture when I was five with my little sister Joan.......lots of ups and down as every life is......always a new test or challenge to handle......and I am still doing it and thank God every day for my many blessings.  I hope I have a few more years......but I know that is in GOD'S hands.
 
"WE ARE NOT GIVEN A GOOD LIFE OR A BAD LIFE.....WE ARE GIVEN A LIFE.  IT IS UP TO US TO MAKE IT GOOD OR BAD."

No comments: