Wednesday, April 13, 2016

BIG BIRTHDAY........

Due to the fact I am out of town and my computer not working I didn't get much blogging done this past week!!!!!
My niece got me at least hooked into Wi-Fi here but can't get email or Facebook.......Yesterday was a big birthday in our family.......48 years ago yesterday I had identical twin girls.....Sherrie and Karrie.   I would have loved to be with both celebrating like we use to do......maybe the Spaghetti Factory .........or NOT......but time changes everything.  I have been in Mesquite, NV for a week helping Leslie who had an ankle replaced.......and will be here to the end of the month.  I am enjoying my days with Leslie but expected it to be warmer......lots of rain over the weekend.  I talked to Sherrie and wished her Happy Birthday......but Karrie not speaking so didn't bother her.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY TWINS.

No comments: