Thursday, October 1, 2015

AT HOME.......

 
I keep getting this........ send in all your information to the ancestry site so they can trace your family tree?????  I sent in my information to the geneology site and they sent me back a package of seeds and suggested I plant another family tree.......and you   know .......I agree with them!  I am divorced and four of my families five children are divorced.....we have half brother's and sisters, ex wives and ex husbands........ unwed and not married nieces and nephews......how can GOD sort all that out and put them on the right branches.......maybe we do need to start over and try harder!!!!!
My life really is a mess.......I have been in a new home with new friends and new neighbors, never see any of my kids and am trying to make this new place into my home......'Home wasn't built in a day"......and anyone who's moved recently will agree.  establishing a home of your own takes time.....like 20 years.....Whether you live alone with friends, with children, family, dogs or cats....in a hotel, dormitory, or corporate housing.....home is your own special place for relaxing, for letting in friends and letting down guards.  Having someone  to wonder where you are when you don't come home at night.....no one in the world would know if I was home each night .....or not!....or care!
I GUESS IN THE END....".IT IS NOT WHAT YOU DO FOR YOUR CHILDREN BUT WHAT YOU HAVE TAUGHT THEM TO DO FOR THEMSELVES".....Ann Landers

No comments: