Thursday, October 8, 2015

WHAT COUNTS.......

THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE.....AREN'T THINGS!
 
Off socializing again today.......a fun lunch and fashion show at he Town Club......The clothes and jewelry were all lovely........and so were the prices.  The cream de cream of the socialites belong to the club and so there is a lot of money floating around......but the model that ate at our table was wearing a necklace for $2,600.00 and I can't remember how much she said the diamond earrings were.....but after all these years I decided the valuable things in my life.....aren't things but people and memories.  Placed bridge yesterday and tomorrow it's off to see my sweet sister in Mesquite with  my nephew and his wife for the weekend.   We are going to Vegas Saturday to see "The Donnie and Marie" show...... home Sunday which makes a fun weekend.  These are three of my favorite pe0ple.....Sherrie, Karrie and best friend Heidi.......
 
 

No comments: