Monday, October 19, 2015

SCOTTIE IS 14..........HAPPY BIRTHDAY

 
Yep.......they do grow up......and up.......and up.  My youngest grandchild, Scott Calvin Cook is 14 and just as cute as he was at one.  He is happy, well mannered and a good athlete......oh yes and very handsome!  We have had many good times these last 14 years........especially with his "sleep-overs" at my house.  I miss seeing and hearing about all the fun things he is doing at this age.......but things change.  Soon he will be an Eagle Scout.....driving and off on a mission before I know it......and I hope I live long enough to see his success in life.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTTIE!
 
No matter how big your house is....how new your car is.....or how big your bank account is....Our graves will always be the same size!  Stay Humble.

No comments: