Thursday, October 15, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARREN......49?

 
Happy birthday Darren.......having fun with Sherrie in Peru..........We have had so many fun times together and I so love your three boys.  I just wish I could get by with no sleep like you do and still go full steam ahead each day.  Thanks for all the nice things you have done for me and are still doing........Your the greatest!
Moving on........It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until your ready!!!!.......I have the feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything..... There is almost no such thing as ready.........There is only now.....and you may as well do it now......Generally speaking now is as good a time as any to do everything.
Lunch and a wild game of Mexican Train today......last night a movie and dinner with the Panniers.

No comments: