Thursday, October 29, 2015

DEAR YOU........

 
NO.....I didn't want to get up this morning early so I could shower and get ready to go  clear across town to the dentist!!!!!  BUT I DID!  I have been going to the ROSEMONT DENTIST ACADEMY to get my teeth done because my friends have......they are a darling bunch of people and they only charge 25.00 to clean your teeth and a filling is 35.00.  Pick a senior who is about to graduate and ........no problem...I go to Jason, and so do my friends and when he graduates in May we will go to his assistant KIMBEL.....who is  Spencer L. Kimbel's grandson....and a darling young man.  Anyway one more cavity and I am done!
I just watched something on Facebook about Obama being the last president we will ever have because Putin will put an end to our country by the time the new president is put into office.......they kept quoting all kinds of bible verses that back up their predictions and almost have me convinced...   Ted Coppel   just wrote a book  .........which would undo all our country,......so easy.  In a push of a button CHINA or RUSSIA  could knock our  phones, Internet, electricity  YES ......I have my 72 hour kit but then what?  It was interesting he had three chapters about the MORMONS who are advised to get two years of food stocked up to take care of this emergency......KINDA INTERESTING.
My cute neighbor HON......a darling Viet Namise girl......sent  over dinner and the second countseler and his cute 2 year old......... just brought by some pumpkin cookies and see how I was.....of course, this always causes me to have a melt down because I am so unworthy!!!!  I have got to learn to cook if I am to keep up with this neighborhood and ward!

No comments: