Sunday, September 4, 2011

POWER QUESTIONS



I feel I have come to a peaceful time in my life. But, we all go through the in and out of having peace in our life time. The world is definitely not the world I grew up in. For my children in their old age and my grandchildren in the future things don't look easy. Instead of moaning about what I don't have in life, I try to examine what I do have. Two good questions to ask yourself each morning.....(1) What am I happy about in my life right now? What about that makes me happy? How does that make me feel? (2) What am I excited about in my life right now? What about that makes me excited? How does that make me feel? Sometimes if I can't answer the question for instance of "What am I most happy about in my life right now?" I refrase it to be "What COULD I be most happy about in my life right now if I wanted to?" When I put "could be" in there it allows me to step back and examine my life from a different angle, and perhaps an answer. When I was born in 1932 American was just coming out of a terrible depression and grew itself into what we have become until the last three years or so, so I have great faith it "could" do it again with a new President! OMG - OMG -OMG!!!! Obama must go - Obama must go - Obama must go!!!! Now I feel better. Happy Labor Day weekend. All my kids are busy so quiet at my house. Christensons at Lake Powell, Panniers in St. George and Cooks at a friends cabin.

No comments: