Saturday, April 2, 2011

APRIL FOOLS DAY


Yes, it's Spring Conference so why wouldn't it turn cloudy and rainy? I read at conference time the heavens open up and cry......is it because heaven is happy or is it sad? Korina and Bill came up for conference so fun to have weekend company. We got up early and drove up to Park City for brunch as their conference tickets were for the afternoon. I think tomorrow's weather is the same. Today the 2nd of April, such a busy month with my birthday, the twins and Kennedy's birthday. Easter, the kids taking off for their Easter and Spring breaks. Need to call Cleon for coffee, we meet once a year for a birthday drink! My turn for day time bridge, that means my house gets it's Spring cleaning done. I look forward to adding another birthday, hey, I'll take everyone I can get.......I only hope each day I can live a better life than the day before.

"Often people attempt to live their lives backwards, they try to have more things, or more money, in order to do more of what they want so that they will be happier. The way it actually works is the reverse. You must first be who you really are, then, do what you need to do, in order to have what you want." Maybe it takes many years to learn this. It's all good!

No comments: