Tuesday, April 26, 2011

DO YOU HAVE A MILLION TOMORROWS?



Do you have a million tomorrows? When I heard that question asked, it made me stop and think........how long is a million tomorrows. Well, it is more than I have left I'm afraid. If I could push it even 10 m0re years that would only give me 4, 375 more tomorrows, so I am hoping for that at least.

My suggestion is don't be fooled by thinking your tomorrows will go on forever, appreciate every single morning you wake up and can enjoy a day with loved ones. Tomorrow I am having bridge at my house. I get to entertain 7 dear friends for lunch and bridge. Picture is of some of those dear friends......Mae, Jane, Florence, Joan, Margie (who just had a heart attack) missing Bettie and Gloria and Pat. We have been playing bridge for many years. Thank you God for one more tomorrow with dear friends.....and oh yes, a clean house. Having your friends over pushes you to do the windows and the corners! It snowed again today!!!!!! Will it ever be spring? And so happy my little sister got out of the hospital. Life is good...............



No comments: