Saturday, March 19, 2011

SO MUCH SAD NEWS


I love this picture of President Obama and Speaker of the House John Boehner as each struggle for power in our country. Not only shooting daggers into each other's eyes but wanting to stab each other in the back with a great big knife. Our poor world is falling apart one country at a time, physically in some areas but ours is a mental struggle with inept people. No jobs, no homes, high gas prices, high food prices, high medicine or no affordable health care at all. My heart goes out to my grandchildren and what kind of world they are inheriting. First earthquakes in Haiti, New Zealand, South America and now Japan with the added tsunami and break down of their atomic plant. Added on top of our war being raged in Afghanistan and now Libya. Yes, when I was young American was fighting the war in Europe and we had many shortages and lost many wonderful men. Then there was the Korean war, same story for us. America has been strong and in the past had good presidents to lead us, but now I feel Obama is the bottom of the barrel in leadership. I know I don't have a lot of years left as I am turning 79 next month, but I am interested in seeing which of the guys above leads us or sinks us. I think I need to get out of the house today and do some retail therapy or a good movie to cheer me up!!!!!

No comments: