Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The New Year is pushing in.....

As 2010 is breathing down my neck I think about the four things that you can't recover:
The Stone..........After it is thrown.
The Occasion......after it is missed.
The word............after it is said.
The Time..........after it is gone.
At any age we should be aware of these, but especially be aware when you know you are not going to live forever. I hope I can think before I speak, I hope I can make an extra effort not to miss occasions of our family, like ball games, school plays, dance programs and family get togethers. I hope I can plan and cherish my time left on earth to enjoy, spread love and be helpful in anyway I can.....to make good use of my time. I want to take pictures, walk miles and get Spotty Dot published so the world can enjoy it also. These are my thoughts and desires the night before we usher the New Year in.

No comments: