Saturday, December 26, 2009

What star are you following?

"Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the East and have come to worship Him." Matthew 2:2 I love the thought that God loves you and there is nothing you can do about it! That is just a fact. I hope I am following a star that will lead me back to him. This has been a beautiful Christmas Holiday for me, my family has gathered around and included me in their festivities, how lucky I am. I have thought much about the many people out there who are hungry and homeless, sad or sick or lonesome. Remember God loves us all. My prayer is , let me help out in every way I can. My house is a mess and I have to make a quilt for Richies birthday the 29th, I love being busy. Saw a fun movie with the Panniers today , "It's complicated" with Merly Streep and Steve Marten. Last night saw the movie "AVATAR" with my Cook family,3Dand fabulous photography. A week until the New Year and how lucky I am to see 2010! Took a few pictures of the Ginger bread houses we made and walked whie I shopped, I promise to keep on the move.

No comments: