Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Counting the hours now......

Tomorrow night our big family dinner. It snowed off and on all day so looks like a "WhiteChristmas". I find this time of year I try to remember the things I did this past year. I could have been better and done better, which makes me determined to do better in 2010! People in Asia believe a few simple items can make your home luckier and bring you more wealth, happiness and health. Live longer with Bamboo, I have a small bamboo plant, it represents youth because it's flexible and evergreen.......A bowl of fruit symbolies riches, it's abundance is to attract money and prosperity.......Wind chimes symbolically announces the coming of good news. It can help keep positive energy, or 'chi' moving freely throughout your home.......more energy with candles, so keep them around the house. Their extra light in your space encourages you to have a longer, happier life ........Fish are considered very lucky in Asia. Black fish absorb and deflect negative energy, while goldfish are said to attract money( I have three goldfish!) Studies back this up; families with fish report getting along better and feeling less sstress and anxiety.......YES! I'm set for a great new year.

No comments: