Sunday, December 5, 2021

ANOTHER SUNDAY.......

Sunday is just another day in the week!.....But to many it is when you sit in church for an hour and try to be holy.....I grew up being taught.....you should live every day as if it were Sunday..... Be kind, good, honest, helpful, patient, trustworthy, etc....I have found it so hurtful and hard to bath and get dressed for church.....I just can't do it.  No one believes in pain pills any more and tylanol doesn't do it for my arthrits any more.....so I am not trying to please my family or neighbors any more.....I know what I can do.....it is between God and me now.
It was a long week but a bright spot was Wednesday....Scottie and Holly came and put up my Christmas tree and decorated my front porch.....first present under the tree....my new cell phone from the Cooks!......Sherrie came by Friday for a few minutes with my neighbors gifts......so sweet.....and looking forward to Pam coming home tonight.....My heart is full of gratitude for all these blessings. Still nice weather....no snow!  Secretly.....I love it.....I pretend I live in Arizona!

 

No comments: