Saturday, December 25, 2021

MY HEART S FULL.....


The doorbell just rang...and this was the kind of thing that really makes life worth it!  A card from two of the boys that hung out at my house with the twins.   Mike and Tom...always called me Mrs P ...AND were the boys I never had.  On the door step a card with a tree decoration Mike made and the following messsage...
"Dear Mrs P.
The longer we live the more we realize the importance of positive adult influence on young people....and it makes us even more grateful for your influence on us! Merry Christmas .
Love Mike and Tom
Can't even put into words the gratitude of these cute boys for telling me this...you feel maybe you have made some differences in the world...Thanks guys for reaching out to me at this time......I LOVE YOU BOTH.

 

No comments: