Wednesday, December 8, 2021

WHO KNOWS.....

MY MIND THINKS I AM 25.....MY BODY THINKS MY MIND IS AN IDOT!
You never really know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.......Every day you are faced with lots of choices......Should I or shouldn't I?....Can I or can't I?.....Will I or won't I?.....and on and on.....As I add years.....I think more about .....being not afraid of going slowly...but being afraid of standing still!..,,Every day I want to learn something new....do something new.....see or hear something new....The kids wonder why I watch the news each day?....Well, when you come from years of no TV .... facebook....etc. you see how fortunate you are to live in the age.....you can see so much without being there.....I am so thankful that with my 90th birthday just around the corner....I still have all my marbles....well, most of them....I do have a senior moment now and then!  One thing you learn at my age .......life goes on....with or without you!

My MIND THINKS I AM 25.....MY 


 

No comments: