Wednesday, September 5, 2012

LIGHTING MY FIRE...

Sometimes you just need to light a fire either inside or under yourself.....to make you think there is more in life than what you are sliding by on.
Life will never be easy.  When those difficult times come, it is up to us whether to curse God, or trust in the Lord and seek to learn what he would have us learn.
Just when all seems to be going right, challenges often come in multiple doses applied simultaneously.  When those trials are not consequences of your disobedience, they are evidence that the Lord feels you are prepared to grow more.  He therefore gives you experiences that stimulate growth, understanding, and compassion which polish you for your everlasting benefit. To get you from where you are to where He wants you to be requires a lot of stretching, and that generally entails discomfort and pain.....This life is an experience in profound trust....You know my saying; "Things Happen For A Reason, Just Believe".  Soooo, yesterday when I got into the car to go do chores and the battery was dead.....I have to believe there was a reason to keep me off the road until I could get a new battery and get on with my chores.....Or not!  One thing I do know is that I can build a good fire!

No comments: