Sunday, September 2, 2012

GOD'S COUNTRY........

Those of us who live where we have four DEFINITE seasons are watching our warm green summer turn into the chilly bright colored days of fall.  Driving up to Park City, Midway and the Christenson's cabin has already seen these colors and this picture appear and it is only the second day of September....
I also have been lucky enough to have seen the beautiful fall leaves in the east several times.  I have done two cruises NYC to Quebec and St John in the fall, where we were delighted, but my favorite trip was with Leslie when we rented a car and drove through Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire, NY, Connecticut and Rhode Island in October.  Who has the prettiest colors?  They are the same, but different in that the reds back east are more vivid.  The oranges and yellows are about the same.  We are so lucky and should enjoy every minute......well, those minutes when someone has to rake up all the fallen leaves is not to enjoyable, but that,s life........Karrie and Scottie brought my chairs back and put a new battery in my smoke detector, which beeped all night!  ugh.  Beautiful fall day, I'm loving it.

No comments: