Thursday, September 6, 2012

I KNOW YOU WILL AGREE....

I know you will all agree the older you get the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat have gotten to be really good friends.......
Did you ever notice;  The Roman Numeral for forty is XL?
Some people try to turn back their odometers.  Not me, I want people to know 'why' I look this way.  I am 80 and that means I have traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved, they were either muddy ....to make you slide into ditches.  Rocky........to make you detour....or full of ruts......to make you go in directions you'd rather not!  I was an exercise nut for most my life, but bad back and knees have made it no fun anymore, so my poor body is suffering......and I have given all my leotards to the DI.  Someone said "Being young is beautiful.....being old is comfortable." I agree.
There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take the time to look for it. For example I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.

No comments: