Saturday, January 2, 2021

I HATE WINTER.....

Of all the seasons.....I dislike WINTER most.  I grew up in Colorado where we had four seasons....and I didn't know you could go some place where it was summer or spring all year round....then I grew up and started traveling .....and yes, no snow in many places in the world..  BUT my three girls live in Utah and they are my whole life....so I live in snow country.  So far this year we have had a very light winter when it comes to shoveling the drive way...but winter isn't over yet? and no "White Christmas".......

Speaking of Christmas.....it seems like a week of blaaaa.  The 19th Karrie had a family party for the Petersons.....ROB sick so Panniers didn't come.....just Cooks and Christensons and me....it was so fun and that was my CHRISTMAS this year.  Kids invited me to join for dinner but after the Thanksgiving fight over where I went....I gave up and stayed home alone!  It will probably be like this  ......the few remaining years I have.  I am so done with 2020!!!!

 

No comments: