Friday, January 22, 2021

FOUR THINGS YOU CAN NEVER RECOVER

This made me stop and think of all the time I am wasting....in bed!  I can never get it back and I do not have that much time left in my life with 89 breathing down my neck......I do hurt with artheritis and bed and a heating pad certainly help the pain.....but viris and quarantine have not helped things.....we need people and projects in our lives....and to feel needed.....especially your children when they hit a bump in their lives....my good friend Shirley called today and had just got out of the hospital from a heart problem...lives alone and had to call 911 by herself.....this getting old stuff ain't no fun......Libby helped me get on a list for a viris vacination when Utah gets more vacine,,,,,which looks like the end of February....but at least I am on the list for the first shot....I figured that if our Prophet got a shot and he is a doctor that I would venture into one.
 

No comments: