Saturday, July 14, 2018

HO-HUM.......

MADE IT THROUGH FRIDAY 13TH JUST FINE.......AND HERE WE ARE A TYPICAL SATURDAY NIGHT IN ZION......
Ken went home for the weekend......It is too light to put my PJ"S on at 7:00......I have had my potato chips and dip for dinner and watered my flowers......nothing good on TV.....the neighbor has been by to pick up her mail I got all week while she was in Lake Powell melting????  I still have Bree and don't know when they plan to pick her up......Talked to Sher.....she had had a long day and so busy getting ready for the wedding in her back yard in two weeks......Brayden and Libby will be home from Texas Thursday......She was happy Karrie and her family RSVP'ed they planned to be to the wedding .....also Tami Norton said she was coming......

No comments: