Wednesday, July 25, 2018

ASSUMPTIONS.......

AS I LOOK AT THIS PICTURE OF WILLIAM AND DIANA......CAN I POSSIBLY FEEL I KNOW ALL ABOUT THEM???
What do we think we know about other people?  Do we see people's faces and decide we know exactly what they are thinking or feeling?  Do we see strangers and assume they think. act, and live  a certain way based on how they are dressed?  
We often make even more assumptions about people close to us.......We believe that because someone is our wife, daughter, husband, mother, son, father, lover  or friend that person will think, feel or act in a certain way......We may be missing out on  happier relationships by choosing our assumptions over reality.....
I feel assuming is one of my bad habits and was probably started very early in my life.....If they have a lot of tattoos or pierced nose, lip etc. I immediately put them in my......move on category.....or they are less than.....never knowing anything about them......I hate it when someone assumes something about me.....without checking first...and it has happened a few times.......So I am trying not to just assume anything.......
..

No comments: