Thursday, June 30, 2016

LAW OF GIVING........

                      I found this thought in a book I am reading and it seemed to follow the little story about the bus driver that I didn't want to lose........ but think more about......I would love to be there for all the sad, lonesome, lonely and sick people out there......maybe I can't for all of them.....but I can for a few.
                 "The best way to put the LAW OF GIVING into operation.....to start the whole process of circulation......is to make a decision that any time you come into contact with anyone, you will give them something......It doesn't have to be in the form of material things;   it could be a flower.....a compliment.....or a prayer......In fact, the most powerful forms of giving are non-material.  The gifts of caring, attention, affection, appreciation and love are some of the most precious gifts you can give....and they don't cost you anything.......When you meet someone, you can silently send them a blessing, wishing them happiness, joy and laughter.  This kind of silent giving is very powerful."

               When I feel frustrated or upset by a person or a situation.....I must remember that I am not reacting to the person or the situation.....but to my feelings about the person or situation.....These are my feelings and my feelings are not someone else's fault......when I understand this.....then I can take responsibility for how I feel and change it.

           I now have a new goal to try and follow the law of giving to everyone I meet and think about how and why I am feeling about the things going on in my life.....some I can't change!

No comments: