Friday, July 1, 2016

JULY IS HERE..........


We just get through decorating for one Holiday and another is upon us......can't keep up with this fun stuff........January.....New Years......February......Valentines Day....March St. Patricks Day....April....Easter....May and June coast and July out come the American Flags and the Red, White and Blue everything!!!!!  Keeps me busy........Off to lunch with Patty and Ruth today at Ruth's cute daughter's house......she had a big party and had a lot of left over food to get rid of so invited us over, she is a lawyer and very busy, but she put together a wonderful lunch for us......so today I didn't get much done....... guess it will be a pretty quiet 4th for me.  But I can think back to the wonderful memories I had growing up and the wonderful 4th's I spent with my family in my little home town of Mancos, Colorado.   I was a majorette in the parade, they had a carnival and a rodeo and a big dance and I loved the 4th.
"IF YOUR DAMNED IF YOU DO AND DAMNED IF YOU DON'T......WELL DAMMIT DO IT"

No comments: